eMagazines digital editions can be viewed on any device (including smartphones, desktops, laptops, tablets, and more). There's no need to download an application on your phone to see digital editions. Just like Facebook, Snapchat and Google, you need to be connected to the Internet to view your digital edition.
Articles in this section
- Does eMagazines have an App to download?
- How do I whitelist eMagazines (Gmail)?
- Is eMagazines accessible on all devices?
- How do I reset the access limit for my digital magazine issue?
- Why does my issue say I’ve reached my limit on devices?
- I'm not receiving my issue notification emails with access links.
- I click “Read Now” in my email, and I get an error message