If you have not received your issue notification emails, please check your junk or promotions folders. It is possible that the emails are going to your spam folder or your ISP is blocking the emails before they get to your email account. Please be sure to whitelist email@example.com.
Articles in this section
- How do I whitelist eMagazines (Gmail)?
- Is eMagazines accessible on all devices?
- How do I reset the access limit for my digital magazine issue?
- Why does my issue say I’ve reached my limit on devices?
- I'm not receiving my issue notification emails with access links.
- I click “Read Now” in my email, and I get an error message