You will continue to send orders to the magazine publishers' fulfillment house (CDS, TCS, etc) just like you’re doing now. The fulfillment house sends eMagazines a file or request each time your subscriber should get the next issue. We will then send an issue alert with the issue link and a link to the subscriber’s library.
Articles in this section
- Can you provide a sample digital subscription that we can use for marketing purposes?
- Can we send out each new issue notification directly from our server with our branding?
- Can we send the first issue email notification from our server?
- Can we customize the email template that is sent out from eMagazines?
- Can we sell multi-year publications through eMagazines?
- Does eMagazines have authorization to sell digital editions? Can you we clear through you?
- I'm testing and not receiving emails.
- Does eMagazines handle technical customer service for our customers?
- Is the eMagazines platform accessible on all devices?
- Do my customers need to create an account with eMagazines?