No. eMagazines uses "click based authentication" so your customer will receive a link to their digital magazine and can view it immediately on any device. Each link can be viewed on up to 5 different devices. After the device allocation is used, the customer can unlock the digital issue via their library or they can contact customer support and our team will unlock the issue.
Articles in this section
- Is eMagazines GDPR Compliant?
- Can you provide a sample digital subscription that we can use for marketing purposes?
- Can we send out each new issue notification directly from our server with our branding?
- Can we send the first issue email notification from our server?
- Can we customize the email template that is sent out from eMagazines?
- Can we sell multi-year publications through eMagazines?
- Does eMagazines have authorization to sell digital editions? Can you we clear through you?
- I'm testing and not receiving emails.
- Does eMagazines handle technical customer service for our customers?
- Is the eMagazines platform accessible on all devices?